Sunday, February 24, 2008

Keep on Rollin' ...................................

Well it comes down to the final amount of time. Much I am sure to the delight of all those who have been dying to know, my birthday is the deadline for my first diet goal. So I have to tell it in order to maintain my honesty about the diet. The goal: 50 lbs from January 2nd to March 11th! Here it is February 24th, and well I have to say it is looking very bleak. So I need the joint effort of those around me to help achieve my goal. As of February 22nd, I weighed in at a loss of 31.5 lbs which puts me at only 18.5 lbs below my goal. I need to lose that weight in 18 days (18 because I didn’t weigh myself on Saturday) I am confident that I can pull out this miracle, but I wanted to point out that we are making it. I have only found one problem with all this weight loss, my golf game suffers a ton due to the fact I tailored my game around what I was and now that I swing faster and with more power and such, it just won’t adjust. However, wish me luck and Kevin…do not insult my golf game or lack there of.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I came to your site because I wanted to let you know I thought about you and your disdain for salad. I have a solution.

It's the salad dressing of the millennium, and it's called Ken's Steak House brand fat-free Raspberry Pecan. It is un-freakin'-believable!

Good luck on reaching your goal. And if you don't, you've still made amazing progress so congratulations and keep on rollin'!

Nick said...

Based on the casual taste of salad, I am ready to try anything...sounds like a weekend trial for me :)

Unknown said...

So I guess today is your birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Glad you liked the dressing. Hope you reached your goal--like I said, if you didn't, it's still great progress!

Clifton said...

I need an update on your progress. The suspense is killing me!!!