Sunday, May 11, 2008

The 1st Week

I feel the need to reveal to my friends and family of my week.
As those of you that have read in my previous blogs know of a struggle that I have had, it has been a bit rough on me for sometime now. Well, this is what I feel to be a turning point week for me. I started a new study on great lives in the Bible, and I tell you what it just seems that every single day since i started this book i have been amazed. Every day, my study had almost directly related with that day or with a struggle that i have dealt with. It amazes me how God can do what He does on a daily basis and still we question Him. This blog is sweet, short and to the point. God is good, all the time.....All the time, God is good!!!
We all struggle, but as for the night and this week I have considered myself on my knees before the thrown of the almighty God.

No comments: